Riverbend Community Association
Development News In and Around Riverbend
The Development Review and Planning Committee is a permanent sub-committee of the Riverbend Board of Directors.
The following is a partial list of some of the more notable items that are
part of the mandate of this group:
· Be a positive, constructive, and pro-active force in the direction, development, and evolution of the physical environment of the community;
· Be mindful of the community’s role in the overall development of Calgary, including relationships with neighboring communities, the City of Calgary, Developers, Residents and other stakeholders;
· Promote community interest and facilitate community dialogue and education on planning and development issues;
· Support the role and involvement of community groups and individuals in planning and development issues and processes;
· Provide advice and comments to the City of Calgary and other government or related agencies on planning issues that directly or indirectly affect the community as a whole. This may include but is not limited to providing feedback on Cell Towers, Development Permits, Land Use Changes, and other related items.
This group has earned a solid reputation with many other groups and individuals, both inside and outside the community.
In addition, here is a partial list of some of the items where the Development Review and Planning Committee is monitoring, leading or otherwise participating in for the betterment of the Community of Riverbend and its residents:
For more information on these or other projects/items of interest, please feel free to contact the Riverbend Community Association for more information.