Benefits of RCA Membership
- By becoming a RCA member:
- You increase your social network
- You get the opportunity to get to know your neighbors, participate in community gatherings and build relationships
- Your membership fee supports many programs and events that RCA offers to Riverbend residents and RCA members
- You get to enjoy several recreational programs and activities right in your neighborhood
- You can engage with endless opportunities RCA brings forward right in your backyard
- You are entitled to vote at the RCA Annual General Meeting
- You are able to join RCA Board of Directors
- You can benefit from several discount offers
- 15% off of Riverbend Hall rentals
- 20% off Family Membership with Trico Centre
- 10% off at Original Joe’s restaurant in Quarry Park (some conditions apply)
- 25% off any 6month, 1 or 2 year contract at Athletic Innovations
- One FREE DUMPING ONCE A MONTH at Ecco Recycling landfill
- 25% off burglary, smoke, panic and medical alarm monitoring fees with Stealth Alarms
How do I purchase RCA Membership?
There are three ways to purchase RCA Membership:
1. Online: please click here to purchase or renew your membership
2. Via mail: cut out and complete Membership form from Riverbend Review. Mail to Riverbend Community Association: 19 Rivervalley Drive SE, Calgary AB T2C 3S1
3. In person: at the Riverbend Community Hall or at Trico Centre
Types of RCA Memberships
Membership is valid for a one year period from August 1 to July 31st. Memberships need to be renewed annually.
Currently there are five types of memberships available at the Riverbend Community Association.
1. Annual -MOST POPULAR OPTION
For individual or family who resides within Riverbend community boundaries. The price of such membership is currently $25 + GST.
For individual or family who want to remain a member of the Association for the duration of their residency within Riverbend community boundaries. The price of such membership is currently $175+ GST
For individual of age 65 or older who resides within Riverbend community boundaries. The price of such membership is currently $12.50+ GST for household or $7.50 for individual
Any business may purchase a non-voting membership of the Association. This membership shall not be entitled to serve on the Board. The price of such membership is currently $250+ GST.
Any person (not residing within Riverbend community boundaries) may become an associate member of the Association, but that persons shall not be entitled to vote at meetings nor to serve on the Board. The price of such membership is currently $25+ GST
Any person not residing within Riverbend community boundaries become an honorary member of the Association, but that person shall not be entitled to vote at meetings nor to serve on the Board. This membership type is awarded by the Board of Directors for free.