Damage/Security Deposit Information:
- There is a minimum damage deposit on any room booking, refundable approximately 21 days after the event provided there is no damage assessed and the keys / cards have been returned.
- The damage deposit also secures the date of the function and is required to confirm the booking within 2 weeks of placing the room on a tentative hold.
If a cancellation occurs:
- within 90 days of the date of the event the renter forfeits the full amount of the deposit.
- prior to the 90 days the security deposit will be refunded less 20% administration fee. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will be refunded based on the date received.
- RCA offers bartending, bussing staff, and corkage for the event. You must obtain a liquor license and provide it to the bartender at the event. Bartenders are hired by Riverbend Community Association and are allowed to collect gratuities throughout the evening.
- You must provide a valid liquor license for all bartenders prior to your function.
- We can provide corkage to all parties serving alcohol. This includes: Pepsi/Coke, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up, ginger-ale, tonic water, club soda, orange juice, cranberry juice, Clamato juice, ice, plastic glasses, straws, cocktail napkins, fresh lemons, limes, celery, tabasco, worcestershire, and salt & pepper.
Riverbend Liquor Depot (located at Riverbend Centre, Unit 370, 8338 18 St SE ) is able to arrange your liquor permit and has a special offer for Riverbend Community Hall renters. Please ask Event Manager for a copy of the letter to present at Riverbend Liquor Depot to take the opportunity of this special offer.
Our Events Manager would be happy to assist you with your booking. Room viewings are available by appointment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-236-7270 for more information.