Damage/Security Deposit Information:
- There is a minimum damage deposit on any room booking, refundable approximately 21 days after the event provided there is no damage assessed and the keys / cards have been returned.
- The damage deposit also secures the date of the function and is required to confirm the booking within 2 weeks of placing the room on a tentative hold.
If a cancellation occurs:
- within 90 days of the date of the event the renter forfeits the full amount of the deposit.
- prior to the 90 days the security deposit will be refunded less 20% administration fee. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will be refunded based on the date received.
- RCA offers bartending, bussing staff, and corkage for the event. You must obtain a liquor license and provide it to the bartender at the event. Bartenders are hired by Riverbend Community Association and are allowed to collect gratuities throughout the evening.
- You must provide a valid liquor license for all bartenders prior to your function.
- We can provide corkage to all parties serving alcohol. This includes: Pepsi/Coke, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up, ginger-ale, tonic water, club soda, orange juice, cranberry juice, Clamato juice, ice, plastic glasses, straws, cocktail napkins, fresh lemons, limes, celery, tabasco, worcestershire, and salt & pepper.
Riverbend Liquor Depot (located at Riverbend Centre, Unit 370, 8338 18 St SE ) is able to assist you with your liquor purchase and has a special offer for Riverbend Community Hall renters. Please ask Event Manager for a copy of the letter to present at Riverbend Liquor Depot to take the opportunity of this special offer.
Liquor licenses are available on the AGLC site. Private special event licences - for events open to members and invited guests only, such as weddings or awards banquets are the most common license required and found at https://aglc.ca/liquor/liquor-licences/applying-licence/liquor-licences-private-special-events.
Our Events Manager would be happy to assist you with your booking. Room viewings are available by appointment.