Dance Fitness is a cardio mix of salsa, hip-hop, and other international/Latin rhythms to international music. The use of light hand weights paired with ‘Zumba Toning’ choreography is dedicated to a portion of the class.
- 10 week session
- Cost: $145 for non-members; $125 for RCA Members (Use code: MEMBERDANCE at checkout)
- Drop-ins welcome! Cost: $15 per class
- Beginners welcome!!
Times: Mondays 8:15pm-9:15pm; January 06 -March 16, 2020 (no class on Family Day - February 17)
- high intensity low impact workout that simply uses your own body/muscles to develop a strong core.
- No weights involved.
- You will require a yoga mat, water and a small hand towel
- Session is 6 weeks long
Cost: $75 per entire session or $15 per drop in class. NEW: RCA members receive a 10% (use code MEMBERFALL2019 at checkout)
Times: Thursdays, January 23 - February 27, 2020 - 6:30 PM -7:30 PM
- in this beginner program you will begin to learn the Cheng man-Ching style of Tai Chi.
- It is a shorter version of Yang family style. Also Chi Gong and meditation are part of each class.
- The main focus of this program is health and relaxation.
Cost: $80.00 for Non-Members; $72.00 for RCA Members (use code MEMBERTAICHI at checkout)
Times: Winter 8-week session- Monday evenings, from 7:00 PM -8:00 PM; January 13 – March 09, 2020 (no class on Family Day February 17). This class will be held on the upper level in the Bow River Room OR Tuesday mornings, from 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM; January 14 - March 03, 2020