- Beginners welcome
- Special classes for children 4 – 6 years of age
- Regular and advanced classes for youth and adults
- Train together as a family
- Local and international tournaments
Times: Every Monday at 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm (September to June)
Contact: 403-232-0228 ; Facebook Page
Registration: via phone
- high intensity low impact workout that simply uses your own body/muscles to develop a strong core.
- No weights involved.
- You will require a yoga mat, water and a small hand towel
- Session is 6 weeks long
- Cost is $60 per entire session or $14 per drop in class
May 3rd 1pm
May 10th 1pm
May 17th 6:30pm
May 24th 1pm
May 31st 6:30pm
June 7th 1pm
- Beginner/intermediate level
- A gentle class that offers Yin techniques combined with a Hatha style yoga, this session teaches you how to engage postures safely and helps you grow and advance with the practice over the length of the course.
- Session is 8-weeks-long
- Cost is $100
- All ages and levels are welcome !
Times: Thursdays 5:30pm -6:30 pm April 26th to June 14th
ZUMBA is a cardio mix of salsa, hip-hop, and other international/Latin rhythms to international music. The use of light hand weights paired with ‘Zumba Toning’ choreography is dedicated to a portion of the class.
- 10 week session
- Cost: $125 for RCA Members; $145 for non-members. To purchase RCA membership click here
- Drop-ins welcome! Cost: $15 per class; or 5 class pass-$68 for RCA Members; $74 for non-members
- New to Zumba? Beginners welcome!! Come out and try your first class for free to see what you think!
Times: Mondays 8:15pm-9:15pm April 9- June 18
- Phone the RCA office at (403) 236-7270
- Register in person at the RCA office
- Register in class – see your instructor