- high intensity low impact workout that simply uses your own body/muscles to develop a strong core.
- No weights involved.
- You will require a yoga mat, water and a small hand towel
- Session is 6 weeks long
- Cost is $60 per entire session or $14 per drop in class
Times: Wednesdays at 10am-11am (6 week session: October 3rd -Nov 7th or November 14th-Dec 19th)
- Beginner/intermediate level
- A gentle class that offers Yin techniques combined with a Hatha style yoga, this session teaches you how to engage postures safely and helps you grow and advance with the practice over the length of the course.
- Session is 10-weeks-long
- Cost is $120
- All ages and levels are welcome !
Times: Thursdays 5:30pm -6:30 pm Sept 27th-Nov 29th
ZUMBA is a cardio mix of salsa, hip-hop, and other international/Latin rhythms to international music. The use of light hand weights paired with ‘Zumba Toning’ choreography is dedicated to a portion of the class.
- 12 week session
- Cost: $147 for RCA Members; $174 for non-members. To purchase RCA membership click here
- Drop-ins welcome! Cost: $15 per class; or 5 class pass-$68 for RCA Members; $74 for non-members
- New to Zumba? Beginners welcome!! Come out and try your first class for free to see what you think!
Times: Mondays 8:15pm-9:15pm Sept 10th-Dec 10th
- Phone the RCA office at (403) 236-7270
- Register in person at the RCA office
- Register in class – see your instructor