Roads & Transportation
- Utilities and concrete work took place in the fall along 18th Street SE
- More work is expected on 18th Street in the spring
- New bus shelters will be installed in the spring -see picture
- Lines will be operational in the fall of 2018
- See full route of the new BRT line
- September 2017 - City of Calgary will be repainting crosswalks in Riverbend
- August 2017 - A concern is raised about possible speed of traffic on Riverview Drive going in and out of Carburn Park. RCA is investigating.
- July 2017 - City of Calgary fixes portions of south bound 18th Street from Rivervalley Drive to 21st Street.
- April 2017 - Calgary Roads removed the North crosswalk located at 18th Street and Riverview Close SE to encourage residents to use the South crosswalk.