Outdoor Skating Rinks
- The outdoor skating rinks are usually available between December and February.
- There are two skating rinks available: Hockey rink (fenced) and pleasure rink.
- No hockey sticks or nets are allowed on the pleasure rink.
- Both rinks are maintained exclusively by a group of volunteers.
- Please check our Facebook page for updates about rink accessibility.
Latest Update: March 19, 2020
Skating rinks are CLOSED
CRASHED ICE GRAND OPENING!
Saturday January 12 2019 at 1PM-3PM
We would like to extend special thanks to all the sponsors who supported the Grand Opening of community skating rink event on Jan 12th! Tarryn Hamilton, Bart Lamb & Matt Reiser; Pro Property Services Inc. Pita Grill - Riverbend; Beirut Street Food; Panda Express
The weather was fantastic and kids had great fun!