Outdoor Skating Rinks
- The outdoor skating rinks are usually available between December and February.
- There are two skating rinks available: Hockey rink (fenced) and pleasure rink.
- No hockey sticks or nets are allowed on the pleasure rink.
- Both rinks are maintained exclusively by a group of volunteers.
- Please check our Facebook page for updates about rink accessibility.
Latest Update: Feb 11, 2018
Rinks are OPEN. Lights are on 5PM-11PM.
Thank You to the amazing Rink Rats Volunteers for clearing the snow after most recent snow fall!