Security Deposit Information:
- A security deposit is required for any room booking (see rate sheet), refundable approximately 21 days after the event, provided there is no damage assessed, the room is cleaned, and the keys/access cards have been returned.
- The security deposit will secure the date of the function and is required to confirm the booking, due within 5 days of signing the rental contract. The security deposit can be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by cheque payable to Riverbend Community Association or RCA
- Credit cards are not accepted for payment of the security deposit.
Cancellations: If a cancellation occurs,
- Less than 60 days of the date of the event the renter forfeits the full amount of the deposit.
- Prior to 60 days the security deposit will be refunded less 20% administration fee. All cancellation requests must be made in writing, by email to email@example.com and will be refunded based on the date received.
Rental Fees are due:
- 14 days prior to your function, when booked a minimum of 30 days in advance.
- Immediately if you book and your function occurs within 30 days.
- Cheques should be made payable to Riverbend Community Association or RCA
- Cheque, debit card or etransfer are accepted for deposit payments. Deposit cheques will be cashed immediately upon receipt.
- Rentals can be paid by cheque, debit or credit card.
- A $45 fee will be charged for any NSF payments.
Riverbend Liquor Depot (located at Riverbend Centre, Unit 370, 8338 18 St SE ) is able to assist you with your liquor purchase and has a special offer for Riverbend Community facility renters. Please ask staff member for a copy of the letter to present at Riverbend Liquor Depot to take the opportunity of this special offer.
Liquor licenses are available on the AGLC site. Private special event licences - for events open to members and invited guests only, such as weddings or awards banquets are the most common license required.
Our staff would be happy to assist you with your booking. Room viewings are available by appointment.