Thank you everyone for supporting our AGM on Nov 6th! We had 53 members and families attend which was a fantastic turnout.
Our membership voted in:
- Christina Matisons -President,
- Olga Maciejewski - Director Communications,
- Elise Rowland - Director of Community Playgrounds,
- Ryan Munday - Director at Large,
- Bob Smiley - Director at Large,
- Ken Schultz - Director at Large
and retaining current positions - Walter Janzen - Treasurer, Allison Adair - Director at Large, Denise Dodds - Director at Large
We also farewelled Douglas Ratke who has made an outstanding contribution to RCA over his years on the Board and as an avid volunteer. Read more
BRT is launching on NOV 19
- New bus shelters along 18th Street are almost completed
- The construction of bus queue jump lane on southbound 18th street will conclude in upcoming weeks
- The MAX Teal Line will start November 19, 2018 with service every 18 minutes during peak hours (6:30 - 9 a.m.) an every 20 - 25 minutes during off-peak hours.
- See full route of the new BRT line
Check out new Max Teal Line trip planner and other details at: www.calgarytransit.com/max
OFFICE HOURS (September through June)
Mondays and Tuesdays: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Thursdays: 3:00 pm-6:30 pm
Fridays: 2:00 pm-5:30 pm
Closed Statutory Holidays
The newest issue of Riverbend Review is making its way to your mailbox.
Please note there may be slight delay due to Canada Post strikes