We are hiring a Community Coordinator - (paid employment opportunity). The incumbent will be the first point of contact for residents, renters and tenants. As well as handle a wide variety of administration duties that support the effective operation of the community center. This is a part-time opportunity (25 hours/ week).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- responding to inquiries promptly, promoting RCA programs, events and activities;
- overseeing the condition of the facility,
- maintaining statutory requirements and licensing;
- managing the rental booking process from start to finish;
- supporting the Board by attending meetings as requested and preparing status reports;
- interacting with contractors and tradespeople, the City of Calgary, Federation of Calgary Communities, and other stakeholders
Thank you to Michael Hall from MGH Landscapes for spreading gravel and Michael Baker from PRO Property Services for scraping off the ice from our parking lot at the Community centre! It is now safe for residents to use.
We are forever grateful for these amazing acts of kindness from our community residents!
Programs -Winter session classes starting Jan 7
The office is temporarily closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please
We endeavor to try and respond within 48 hours.
No Riverbend Review issue in Jan 2019
We received some sad news that our Riverbend Review publisher has closed down. There will be no Jan 2019 issue. Thanks for all the work you have done for our community, Bobbie-Jo at Mind's Design! We will be sending out an email update in January and printing of Riverbend Review will resume in February 2019 with a new publisher.